Monday, November 17, 2008

VOTED!

84. Vote for the next President of the United States of America
Duh. How could I forget. I voted for the next President of the United States of America on November 4th. I woke at 7:00 to wait in line with my mom. It was a bonding experience and I promptly lost my voting stub after I voted. I'm awesome like that and therefore you get no photos. sorry. :)

#4 - Take tap classes
Monday nights in Swissvale at the Lori B. Dance Company. I cannot even begin to tell you about these classes. The teacher went to Point Park for dance, so she's pretty fantastic IRL. However, just because you are talented does not mean you should be teaching others. I'm not sure if it's that I'm used to my Aunt Dar or Pat from Pat's Dance studio... I guess I just expected something else. I'm keeping with the Tap class, and I'm taking jazz right after as well, because it is something different to do that I really do love and it's an excuse to see Deanna every week. It may not last much longer though. I am skipping out tonight to hang with my mom since Deanna isn't going.

59. Sell the elliptical machine
Sold to a one Kate Bennett, friend and coworker. She paid my required "friendship dues" and the elliptical became hers. We went to Luciano's the day they came to pick it up. And what a lovely day it was. Thanks, Kate!

It's snowing out and it's fabulous. I went to the Steeler game yesterday with my mom and stepdad. We were freezing and the game was a mess, but it was worth it. Good times :)
Look at that snow. I <3 winter

No comments: