Monday, November 10, 2008

November 2008

November already... time is flying. I've been so busy, I barely have time to think. However, it's been great. Yoga continues every wednesday night, although it will be tomorrow AND wednesday this week.


#39. - Attend and dress for a costume party

Megan, myself and Katie @ Ryan's

Done and done. Twice.
I went to Ryan's pub for their big halloween event, which is a Breast Cancer fundraiser and generally an all around good time. This year was no exception, however it included a small amount of drama, a little more alchohol and a major crush on the married guy sitting next to us who looked just like Jason Segel. Sigh.
I also attended Deanna's halloween party, where I went as the whore. Not really... same outfit as Ryan's, just turns out that my Halloween costume happens to show clevage... and a lot of it. Everyone else was tastefully dressed.






By the time I went to Deanna's, I had the jewelery perfect... however, I had lost the headpiece. sad. I need to grab a photo of my shoes though... cause they were badass. :)









#1 - Take a cooking class

Me and Maria!













It. Was. Awesome. It was part of the Enthusiast Program through the Culinary Institute of Pittsburgh. I got there late... not that that's unusual, but made it in time to pick my recipe. Maria and I decided to make the steak and the pears for dessert. And holy crap, was it good. This wasn't real cooking though as they had all of the items ready for us on trays when we arrived. We also had students assigned to us for assistance. I wish we had assistants at home, they're so helpful and lovely. Anyway, we just did the basics but I think I could probably swing the pears at home... mmm, so delicious. It was a fun day and I have signed up for two more with my mom, because now she's intrigued. It should be fun.

I did however drop my camera at the class and have broken it permanently. So it was an expensive day as well since I must now buy a camera. Using my mom's temporarily.

More to follow. I realized I still don't have pictures of my car up so those will be coming and tap and jazz class will be discussed in the next episode. Hopefully, I will accomplish more items from the list as well, though they're looking a little difficult. :)

No comments: